Vacaciones de esquí en las montañas
Not only do we have amazing beach and Europe vacation experiences, we offer great ski & mountain vacations too. Across the western U.S. and beyond, there are snow-sport havens ready with fresh powder to satisfy beginners and avid skiers and snowboarders alike.
From Aspen's iconic Snowmass Mountain and Steamboat Springs’ renowned Champagne Powder® snow to Park City’s signature slopes and the wide variety of terrain in Jackson Hole’s Teton Valley, there are endless opportunities for unforgettable ski and snowboard experiences.
Rise up and slow down in the mountains year-round with activities like hiking, rafting and mountain biking. While popular with outdoor sports enthusiasts, these destinations are also trendy among foodies, art aficionados, spa seekers, history buffs, shopping fanatics and music lovers.
Create your dream ski & mountain vacation experience when you book a flight and hotel package with Delta Vacations. Start by exploring our portfolio of featured destinations below that offer exceptional properties, including boutique hotels, full-service condos and premier ski resorts.
Delta Vacations ski packages do not include lift tickets, but many ski resorts offer lift tickets and equipment rental at an additional cost.
Ski & Mountain Resorts
ANCHORAGE / ALYESKA
Winter is a popular season in Alaska for seeing the glorious Northern Lights. You can also compete in snowshoe softball, ice bowling or ski and snowboard races in Denali National Park. Forty miles outside Anchorage is Alyeska Ski Resort, a winter playground for all levels of skiers and snowboarders. With 1.610 skiable acres, 76 named trails and over 669 inches of snow annually, Alyeska lives up to its reputation of ‘steep and deep.’
Approximately twenty-five miles west of Lake Tahoe, Palisades Tahoe is known for its world-class terrain, vibrant ski culture and Olympic heritage. Beyond skiing and snowboarding, it’s also packed with things to do on and off the mountain.
High above Lake Tahoe’s sapphire-blue waters is Heavenly, one of the most unique snow resorts on the planet. It is a playground of thirty-four miles of wide-open, groomed trails, 1,600-foot canyon plunges and the most outrageous tree skiing in North America.
A premier ski resort town and year-round destination, Aspen is home to four world-class mountains — Aspen Highlands, Aspen Mountain, Snowmass and Buttermilk – each with its own personality. From challenging slopes to family-friendly runs, this winter haven is perfect for everyone and every level of skier and snow boarder.
Denver has one of the world's most stunning backyards, the majestic Rockies. The Mile High City is the gateway to amazing Ski & Mountain locations just outside the metro area, including Breckenridge Ski Resort, Keystone and Winter Park.
Located in the stunning Colorado Rockies, Vail is home to the largest ski mountain in Colorado, five-star lodging, world-class dining and shopping and an abundance of exciting activities. Approximately 13 miles southwest of Vail Ski Resort, The Beaver Creek Resort & Village blends the ambiance of a modern resort with the unhurried feel of an alpine village, complete with great golf and stunning Rocky Mountain views.
Nestled in the Rocky Mountains, 160 miles northwest of Denver, Steamboat Springs is a laid-back, off-the-beaten-path destination that is easy to get to year-round. This mountain resort boasts two ski areas, three Colorado State Parks, 150+ natural springs, lakes, rivers and trail systems that cater to a plethora of open-air activities.
Nestled between five mountain ranges in south-central Idaho, Sun Valley is in the heart of the Sawtooth National Forest and is the ideal year-round destination for outdoor enthusiasts. In summer, go for a walk through pristine mountain meadows filled with sunflowers, enjoy the backcountry beauty on a mountain bike, or go on an incredible fishing adventure on an alpine lake.
Conveniently located close to the north and west entrances of Yellowstone National Park, Bozeman is the perfect home base for a ski and mountain adventure with a unique blend of Old West and global ski culture. Just south of Bozeman is Big Sky Ski Resort, a favorite winter ski resort that is a year-round resort with hiking trails, golf courses, horseback riding and mountain biking. One of America's premier wilderness areas, Yellowstone is famous for its more than 10.000 hot springs and geysers, including Old Faithful, the park’s most famous geyser.
Northwest Montana’s Flathead Valley is close to three wilderness areas and Glacier National Park, home to Whitefish Mountain Resort and the Blacktail Ski Area. Just south of Glacier National Park, Kalispell has Old West charm, breathtaking scenery, a casual lifestyle and exceptional outdoor recreation, plus Kalispell was named "The Best Mountain Town in America" by Mountain Sports and Living Magazine.
Kick up some snow on your trip to Salt Lake City. With the nickname Ski City, you’ll find many incredible resorts including Snowbird and Alta Ski Resort in the Wasatch Mountains that have some of the best terrain for skiing and snowboarding. Just 30 miles northeast of Salt Lake City, Park City Ski Resort and Deer Valley charm visitors year-round. Fresh powder draws skiers in the winter, and the summer's fresh air attracts golfers, hikers, cyclists and families.
With an authentic, spirited and distinctive Western mountain character, Jackson Hole is a popular destination for adventure-seekers looking for an Old West town with a touch of class and a lot of fun. From skiing and hiking to kayaking and paragliding, outdoor activities abound around Jackson Hole — so does its unmatchable charm.
Banff and Lake Louise overflow with pristine forests, jagged mountain ranges, alpine meadows, turquoise and emerald lakes and mammoth glaciers. For the outdoor enthusiast this area offers unparalleled beauty and year-round activities. In the summer months there are hundreds of miles of hiking trails, fast-moving trout streams, and relaxing hot springs. In the winter, enjoy soaking in the hot springs after a day on the many downhill ski slopes or cross-country trails.
Whistler Blackcomb offers more choice than nearly any other mountain destination in the world. With a combination of thrilling descents and exquisite scenery, this is where dreams become reality. Then there’s the pedestrian village with ski-in/ski-out lodging, world-famous five-star dining, soothing spas and great shopping and nightlife that are hard for anyone to resist.
Approximate eighty miles northwest of Montreal is the Mont Tremblant Ski Resort, which is considered a four-season vacation destination. Winter activities include everything from ice-skating and ice fishing to snowmobiling and snowboarding. The extraordinary amount of open-air activities available in the warmer months makes it an amazing playground for everyone.
- Purchase any Delta Vacations flight and hotel package from any Delta Vacations origin in the U.S. or Canada to any Delta Vacations destination, by 31 de mar. de 2023, for travel anytime.
- At time of reservation, you must refer to promotional code SM300WAYS.
- Offer is valid on reservations that include a minimum of one flight on Delta Air Lines®. Service may be operated by Delta Air Lines®; the Delta Connection® carriers: Endeavor Air, Inc., Republic Airways and SkyWest; Delta Shuttle® carrier: Republic Airways; socios comerciales de SkyTeam: Aeromexico®, Air Europa, Air France, Airlinair, Air One, Air One City Liner, Bahamasair, BritAir, China Airlines, China Eastern, China Southern, CSA Czech Airlines, KLM and Korean Airlines or codeshare partners: Aerolíneas Argentinas, Aerolitoral dba Aeromexico Connect, CAI Second, Aeromar, Austral Lineas Aereas dba Aerolineas Argentinas, BritAir dba Air France, CAIone, City Jet dba Air France LATAM Airlines Group, LATAM Colombia, LATAM Brazil, LATAM Peru, LATAM Paraguay, LATAM Ecuador, Paranair, Hawaiian Airlines, Hop! Dba Air France, Kenyan Airways, Joon Airlines, KLM CityHopper, Privilege Style, Regional CAE dba Air France, Silver Air, Shanghai Airlines, Transavia Airlines, Travel Service dba China Southern, Virgin Atlantic International, Aer Lingus dba Virgin Atlantic Little Red, VLM Airlines, WestJet, and WestJet Encore; Partners: Air New Zealand, Air Tahiti, ITA Airways, Qantas, Sky Express, Virgin Australia International, Virgin Australia Limited NZ dba Virgin Australia.
- The hotel discount is based on the standard room charges of each of the participating hotels in any Delta Vacations destination.
- Minimum 2-night stay required.
- No minimum purchase amount required. La compra del paquete incluye vuelo y hotel o vuelo, hotel y alquiler de auto, más cualquier actividad opcional.
- Discount is $25 off bookings of up to $1.499; $100 off bookings of $1,500 - $3.999; $200 off bookings of $4,000 - $6.999 and $300 off bookings of $7.000 or more.
- El descuento máximo es de $300 por reservación. El descuento es un porcentaje de cada componente terrestre elegible.
- Pueden aplicarse cargos adicionales de equipaje para el equipaje registrado, como también los cargos aplicables de hoteles/resort o impuestos por salida cobrados por el hotel/resort/aeropuerto en el destino.
- Offer is not applicable to airfare; Globus family of brands including Globus, Cosmos, Monograms and Avalon packages; for groups of 10 or more people; and is not retroactive.
- Deben adquirirse a través de Delta Vacations.
- La oferta se aplica a pasajeros que califican únicamente. Los niños que se hospeden gratis en una habitación no califican para el descuento.
- La oferta se recalculará en caso de que se hagan modificaciones en la reservación.
- La oferta no se aplica a impuestos, cargos adicionales ni recargos impuestos por la compañía aérea.
- No se realizarán reembolsos de la oferta. La oferta no tiene valor en efectivo. La oferta se anulará si se cancela la reservación que califica.
- Los programas y la disponibilidad pueden variar. Las reservaciones de vuelo de Delta Vacations se pueden realizar con hasta 331 días de anticipación de la fecha de salida del vuelo.
- Delta Vacations debe emitir todos los boletos aéreos.
- Se aplican los términos y condiciones estándar que se detallan durante el proceso de reservación; pueden aplicarse otras restricciones.
- Delta Vacations es la autoridad final en la interpretación de estas reglas y se reserva el derecho a cambiar estos términos y condiciones sin previo aviso.
- Se aplican todas las reglas del programa SkyMiles. Para consultar las reglas, visite delta.com/memberguide. Las tarifas aéreas de Delta Vacations® ganarán dólares de calificación Medallion® (MQD; solo los miembros residentes en EE. UU.) según la clase de tarifa y la distancia volada. Las millas de bono no cuentan para las categoría Medallion o Million Miler™. Ofertas nulas cuando la ley las prohíba. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio sin previo aviso. Pueden aplicarse otras restricciones.
Instrucciones de canje
Promotional code will always be validated and appropriate discount will be deducted if terms and conditions are met.
- Por Internet:
Enter promotional code SM300WAYS in the Promo Code/eCertificate box on the Booking page.
- Via Customer Engagement Center or Travel Advisor:
At time of reservation, you must refer to promotional code SM300WAYS.